- The platform has not been meeting our expectations.
- It started to settle in certain isolated areas.
- The panels were point loading above expectations.
- Initiating some additional structure in the foundation level to support the structure more robustly.
- The construction issues have been resolved.
- Parts of the foundation are being revised to make sure the building is ok.
- All of the peat has been removed.
Plain English translation.
- The footings did not hold the static weight of the concrete walls.
- They sank into the ground and now all of the footings are suspect.
- The footing and foundation design has failed.
- The entire foundation needs to be redesigned to keep the building from sinking into the peat or collapsing in an earthquake.
- The construction issues have not been resolved. We are waiting for an engineer from the USA to arrive to tell us what to do.
- The entire foundation will need to be revised to make sure the building is safe.
- All of the peat has not been removed
Is God trying to send us a message?