- The homeless person represents the labor missionaries (truth) who are being used as scapegoats.
- Like the pharisees in the story of the Good Samaritan, church employees walk by without stopping to help.
- They ease their consciences by telling themselves, each other and the rest of us with press releases, that they will build a homeless shelter/ legacy park to help/honor the homeless/labor missionaries.
- They will use tithing money donated by the man laying on the street to build a homeless shelter/legacy park
- Unrighteous dominion, pride and keeping up appearances
- A readers comment reminded me that Jesus did not get rid of the poor and homeless from the steps of the temple
- His rage was directed to the money changers, bankers, developers and profiteers