- The Church through Taubman is paying the stores at City Creek Center to stay closed on Sunday.
- When you have unlimited financial resources at your disposal you can manipulate the market for a time.
- Many stores are struggling to keep their doors open doing business 6 days a week.
- Some are considering relocating to other locations.
- First year claims of 40,000 visitors a week have dropped to less than 10,000 visitors a week
- They built City Creek Center and 99% came to look and only the top 1% came back to buy again and again.